Download a copy of this shiatsu classic by Saul Goodman and help family & clients recover health.
Shiatsu puts the tools of health into your own hands.
Your classes are always easy to follow; everything makes sense. And your connection to the whole being that we are interacting with is so inspiring. Learning from you live in a classroom is terrific, but what I'm appreciating about this video class is the ability to repeat exactly what you just said (several times if I need to). And of course I'm sitting on my bed with a cup of tea ☺️.
Anne Brnich, Shiatsu shin tai practitioner, United States
Thank you for this wonderful module. It is a great resource! These videos give a real sense of the energy and the truly transformational nature of this work. Very exciting.
Karen Dawn Oei, Shiatsu practitioner, London
In this video instructional course you will learn how to give a powerful, transformative hara treatment that will improve every client's condition. Detailed, clear videos will lead you step-by-step through a protocol in traditional shiatsu hara work. You can use this treatment to bring more health, strength and clarity to your clients, family & friends.
Hara work is the most important aspect of a traditional shiatsu treatment. In order to have a complete shiatsu practice, practitioners need to have a good command of traditional hara work. However, during the past few decades, shiatsu trainings have shied away from penetrating treatment of the hara. They have often focused on using the hara for diagnosis rather than for treatment. Although this has value, it is missing a core element of shiatsu: hara treatment. If you are eager to gain a new perspective of working with the hara and provide a potent opportunity to increase the physical, emotional and spiritual vitality of your clients, then this course is for you.
Traditional hara treatment is not just about the techniques. It encompasses a whole cosmology. Each individual is seen as a microcosm of the universe, and the hara is seen as a microcosm of a person's whole life. By working with this part of the body, you are helping shift the person's whole being towards a direction of wholeness, vitality, and balance. In addition to this perspective, you will be introduced to a unique theory of hara that will expand your capacity to give strong, transformative treatments and help you to build a thriving practice.
If you want to have a thriving practice, learn how to give a good, strong hara treatment. Why? Because a traditional hara treatment will change every client's condition for the better. It is one of the most direct ways to improve someone's health. When you give treatments that clearly bring more vitality, clarity and resilience to someone's life, as strong hara work does, you will attract more clients.
When someone receives hara treatment, many things occur in the body. Circulation is stimulated, digestion strengthens, absorption & blood quality improve, oxygenation of tissues occurs. Hormonal function steps up, reproductive organs awaken and sexual energy receives a boost. The flow of Conception Vessel, the meridian that energizes our ability to materialize our thoughts and dreams, is increased. The physical and energetic benefits are tremendous! We are enthusiastic to inspire you to expand your hara work so that you can enjoy the benefits it can bring you and your clients.
Once enrolled, you will gain immediate access to the online classroom. You will see a list of 12 sections, each with written materials and a video. You can go through them whenever you like and will have them for years to come. You can even download them onto whatever device you like so that you can listen/watch on the go.
All of the material is presented in step-by-step directions that are easy to follow. If you have questions on anything, you have several options where to get input. First, there is a section underneath each video 'lesson' where you can write your questions. You can also chat to us & other students on the course facebook page. If you are shy to share your questions with the other students, you can send us a private email us at any time and we will get back to you.
Learn shiatsu with this beautifully detailed book that has nearly 300 clear photographs and illustrations. The Book of Shiatsu provides simple step-by-step instructions for whole body shiatsu. Plus you get info on acupuncture points for common ailments, dietary suggestions & different diagnosis methods.
Shiatsu puts the tools of health into your own hands.
1. An introduction to Shiatsu Shin Tai hara treatment and overview of its theory.
2. 80 minutes of video instructions that lead you step-by-step through a protocol to evaluate and treat the hara.
3. An interactive question/comment section underneath each video so that you can find out the answers to any questions you may have about theory, technique, your practice, etc.
3. A video demonstration of how to integrate the techniques into a comprehensive treatment.
4. Close-up shots to see details of hand placement and proper body use.
5. Illustrations to help understand the necessary anatomy and how it is affected by the treatment.
6. Written materials to accompany each video. This will help you understand the applications more fully.
7. You may download the videos for use on all your devices. Watch at home, listen when you are driving, take them with you when you travel.... it will be easy for you to access the materials from wherever you are.
8. A private Facebook group for all course participants. This will provide an online community for you to share questions, experiences and knowledge related to Shiatsu Shin Tai bodywork. Consider it an extended 'classroom' for you to delve into the material more deeply than if you were just using it on your own. Saul will participate regularly in this group.
9. Bonus: There was a livestreamed Question & Answer session in October 2016 on the material in this course. A recording of that session is available for everyone to watch.
10. A course certificate upon completion of the curriculum.
* You will learn how to give a powerful, transformative hara treatment.
* You will be able to apply the concepts you learn to improve your present bodywork skills.
* You will gain skills to give a very effective healing session to friends and family.
* You will understand the underlying physiology of what you are doing and why it liberates the flow of life force.
* You will expand into a new range of perception that will give you the capacity to give deeply transformative treatments and assist in your own self-development.
* You will learn a set of skills that contributes to the well-being of our world.
I'm really enjoying the course and all the explanations provided. The videos are well produced and it's great to go back over the materials again. The online courses are a great idea. Your presence is there underpinning it all.
Petra Elliott, Shiatsu Shin Tai instructor and practitioner; England
Thank you the great idea of online courses to make it possible to learn with you. I think it's a wonderful way to study more about shiatsu. I have found the site very clear and easy to use. I am so grateful and happy to be part of this new era of your teaching.
Jurij Kazantzis, Shiatsu practitioner; Costa Rica
I'm so happy I can learn from you again! I realized that my treatments have changed because I became much more conscious about these techniques. My treatments are much deeper and I work on the breathing much more. It is good to connect to you.
Judit Pagyi, Shiatsu practitioner, Hungary
This course is for people interested in using the power of touch to help others. Beginners can use this course to increase the health of their family and friends. An established bodyworker can apply the techniques to take their practice to a whole new level. Whether you do massage, shiatsu, craniosacral, chiropractic, or physical therapy, this course can increase the effectiveness of techniques that you already use, and also add new ones to your repertoire. Thousands of bodyworkers all over the world have studied with Saul Goodman in order to learn this powerful way of evaluating and treating the body.
Saul Goodman is the founder and former director of the International School of Shiatsu that has schools in 15 countries. He has taught shiatsu throughout the US and Europe for almost 40 years, and thousands of students all over the world have studied with him. His book "The Book of Shiatsu" has been translated into 10 languages.
Saul brings a synthesis of Eastern healing practices and Western physiology to this material. He communicates complex, unique information with clarity. His classes are full of the rich history of shiatsu, stimulating theory, and practical ways to move chi and free trapped life force in the body.
Saul is also the developer of Shiatsu Shin Tai (also called Life Force Recovery), which is an evolving form of shiatsu bodywork. Shiatsu Shin Tai offers a unique set of diagnosis and technique to reestablish the proper spatial relationship of the body by activating the client’s own inner healing power. Other books by Saul include an advanced instructional manual called "Shiatsu Shin Tai" and "Light Body Activation."
Hara treatment is one of the most effective ways to improve someone's condition. By applying the techniques in this course along with its unique theory, practitioners report that they can create more change with less effort for their clients.
They find fulfillment in helping others increase health and emotional well-being in a natural way. Rather than acting as a 'healer' who 'changes' things that are 'wrong', they instead facilitate the flow of a receiver's own life force to do the work of healing.
So many people are struggling with physical, emotional and mental challenges. The barrage of stress factors that introduce compression into our systems seems to be escalating. Learning efficient, powerful techniques to open up the flow of life force is a potent opportunity for you to help shift someone toward vitality, rather than disintegration and deterioration. Bodywork is a critical point for expanding health and consciousness on this planet, and you can be a part of this movement towards a higher frequency of human functioning.
Option to Pay with Cryptocurrency
You now have the option to make course payment with cryptocurrency. We accept BTC, LTC, ETH & BCH. Please click the link below if you would like to use this option: